Quantcast
Monday 1 September 2014

Dear C****sar...


To,

The Voice of C****sar,


It was 9 or perhaps 10am when I entered in the ground and saw quite a heavy number of people. While I was still walking, a voice hit my ear drums; a voice that sounded like an ultimate answer. In the sheer cold weather, it was the very voice that gave warmth to the shivering minds. 

I believed everything as long as it was coming from there. And then, whatever I saw in the ground, I saw it through that voice. I didn't see things through my eyes but through that voice. Seriously! Such was the effect, I swear. 

It was alarming. The moment the voice stopped coming, I stopped seeing. And with the coming back of the voice, my sight was restored, too. It was like magic, more daring than magic, perhaps.

I didn't wait for the next segment of the event but of course, for the next words. It was the voice that gave meaning to the words and nothing else in the whole ground. To end it up, I have not come across a voice more powerful and more hypnotizing as is yours, I swear.


Each horse was a boxer
And to each question
Your voice was the answer
To every other voice on earth
Your voice brings complete massacre
Meeting you was a pleasure,
Dear C****sar..


                                                 Yours sincerely,
                                                  Someone from Sakesar..





                                                              



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 
;

About Me and My Diary Blog

Here, There, Everywhere

They Say About Diary ...

Recent Comments Widget

Welcome to Diary Of Shirin

Hi there ...
Flag Counter
Blogger Tips And Tricks|Latest Tips For Bloggers Free Backlinks
Blogger Widgets

Total Pageviews